Member Benefits Program
In addition to the Minto Chamber of Commerce’s advocacy work on behalf of business, it also assists businesses of all sizes in improving their bottom line through a number of benefit programs. Please take the time to see just how the Minto Chamber of Commerce can work for your business!
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing of VISA (1.49%) MasterCard (1.49%), Discover (1.60%) and debit cards ($0.05/transaction) through First Data Canada
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations
- Discounts on radio advertising through 88.7FM The River
- Discounts on advertising with The Minto Express
- Mystery shopper program through Competitactics
- Group Benefits Insurance Your employees and their families will get access to all the traditional coverages: life, health, dental, disability, critical illness, employee assistance programs and much more.
- Discounts on Home & Auto Insurance through Miller Insurance Brokers call today for a quote 1-800-265-3000 email@example.com or www.millerinsurance.ca
- SME-oriented online training courses through the Chamber eLearning Centre
- Human resource services through First Call…your hotline to HR.
- Discounts of 30% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store®.
- Through a partnership with The Alba Group - a buying group receive discounted products and services.
- Audio conferencing, web collaboration and webinar services from Evolve Collaboration.
- 10% discount on the cost of ICC publications.
- Export advice and guidance provided at no cost by our in-house Trade Commissioner.
- Promote your business through our Business Directory which is distributed to every household in the Town of Minto and beyond. Also, as a member you have a profile on our website that announces your presence to the world!
- LaunchIt Minto Business Seminars- Interesting and informative seminars on a wide range of topics pertaining to business owners.
- Think Minto First! Fundraising Program- An innovative way to support local non-profits and help keep more money in Minto.
- Community Achievement Awards- Recognizing excellent businesses and organizations in Minto.
- Chamber Summer BBQ & Holiday Social- Two great annual networking events bringing together businesses from around Minto.
For information on chamber member benefits, please contact Somer Gerber at The Minto Chamber of Commerce at 519-510-7400 of firstname.lastname@example.org