Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
- 7 tips to consider as Ontario reopens: As Ontario starts re-opening, here are seven options to help you keep your COVID-19 prevention program strong.
- COVID-19 vaccinations, the workplace and the law: The Roadmap to Reopen is closely tied to Ontario's vaccination numbers. How should you respond? Can businesses make vaccinations mandatory? Get tips from one legal expert on vaccinations, the workplace and the law.
- 6 questions to help you develop a re-opening strategy: The reality is that COVID-19 will remain an ongoing health issue. Here are six questions to ask when developing your strategy.
- 10 ways to reduce COVID-19 exposure with better ventilation: Have you considered ventilation as a way to help control the spread of COVID-19? Get 10 tips on how to improve air quality at your business.
- 6 ways to ensure your COVID-19 communications build trust: How you communicate with employees about COVID-19 could affect their willingness to comply with prevention efforts.
- Mandatory Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training: Turning Awareness into Action - from the spring issue of Farm Safety Gazette
Find out if your business is eligible for grants to help with the cost of personal protective equipment, property taxes, energy bills and extra support if you have to close or significantly restrict services because of provincial public health measures.
Federal and Provincial Financial Relief
Learn about changes to government programs and available supports as your business recovers from COVID-19covid 19.