NEW GRANT from Wellington County
How to Apply
Saugeen Economic Development Corporation (SEDC)Saugeen Economic Development Corporation logo
Business in: Minto and Wellington North
Steps to Apply
- Contact the Saugeen Economic Development Corporation (SEDC)
- Complete the Wellington County Recovery Grant Application
- Get a quote, estimate, or invoice
- Provide a copy of your Master Business License or Incorporation documents
All applications will be reviewed and evaluated by the CFDC organizations
Find out if your business is eligible for grants to help with the cost of personal protective equipment, property taxes, energy bills and extra support if you have to close or significantly restrict services because of provincial public health measures.
Federal and Provincial Financial Relief
Learn about changes to government programs and available supports as your business recovers from COVID-19covid 19.
Ontario's Action Plan Doubles Ontario Small Business Support Grant
Announced in last week’s Budget, confirmed, eligible recipients of the Ontario Small Business Support Grant will automatically receive a second payment equal to the amount of their first payment, for minimum total support of $20,000 up to a maximum of $40,000 — no new application necessary.
If you did not apply previously, the Ontario Government has extended the deadline to April 7th, 2021
- Eligible businesses can apply for the Ontario Small Business Support Grant, as well as the Main Street Relief Grant for Personal Protective Equipment and the Property Tax and Energy Cost Rebate Grants through a single, hassle-free online application.
Business owners can also visit Ontario.ca/COVIDsupport for more information about this grant as well as Ontario’s other supports for businesses.