Self-Contained bed and breakfast accommodations for one or two people, and horse riding or other country experiences to be had.
Address5180 Line 13 RR#4Harriston, Ontario N0G 1Z0
- $ 75 double occupancy, $ 50 single occupancy
- Call it an Efficiency Unit, or Bed and Breakfast, it sleeps two
- Main floor private entrance, country quiet and fresh air (usually), between Harriston and Clifford on a country road
- Breakfast foods are supplied, make your own meals at your leisure
- Bright room with many windows, and electric heat
- Riding lessons available, by appointment, in our indoor riding arena 20 by 40 metres
- One hundred acres to walk or cross country ski, fifty acres of woods for bird watching
Check In/Check Out : Call or drop in, pay by cash, riding by appointment only.
Cancellation : Notice is requested as soon as client has a change of plans.
Seasonal Information : Open year round! Come enjoy some cross country skiing on a farm, or ride a horse, rain or shine. We have an indoor arena.