Member Benefits Program
The Minto Chamber of Commerce is excited to share with you our NEW and improved member benefit opportunities. With so many relevant benefits provided by LOCAL businesses and agents we are certain that your membership will easily pay for itself!
- Minto Chamber Members receive 5% OFF business supplies at Kimberley's Stationery in Palmerston.
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing of VISA (1.49%) MasterCard (1.49%), Discover (1.60%) and debit cards ($0.05/transaction) through First Data Canada
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations
- Discounts on radio advertising through 88.7FM The River
- Discounts on advertising with The Minto Express
- 1800Member Business Savings Programs:
- Group Benefits Insurance - Your employees and their families will get access to all the traditional coverage: life, health, dental, disability, critical illness, employee assistance programs and much more. For more information contact Chamber Plan.
- Discounts on Home & Auto Insurance for business owners and employees through Miller Insurance Brokers call today for a quote 1-800-265-3000 email@example.com or www.millerinsurance.ca
- Promote your business through our Business Directory which is distributed to every household in the Town of Minto and beyond. Also, as a member you have a profile on our website that announces your presence to the world!
- LaunchIt Minto Member pricing on business seminars- Interesting and informative seminars on a wide range of topics pertaining to business owners.
- Think Minto First! Fundraising Program- An innovative way to support local non-profits and help keep more money in Minto.
- Community Achievement Awards- Recognizing excellent businesses and organizations in Minto.
- Chamber Summer BBQ & Holiday Social- Two great annual networking events bringing together businesses from around Minto.
For information on chamber member benefits, please contact Somer Gerber at The Minto Chamber of Commerce at 519-510-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the Minto Chamber of Commerce’s advocacy work on behalf of business, it also assists businesses of all sizes in improving their bottom line through a number of benefit programs. Please take the time to see just how the Minto Chamber of Commerce can work for your business!