The Circular Opportunity Innovation Launchpad (COIL) Activate program supports business
activities that are informed by circular economy knowledge and practices. The program offers
mentorship, education, national and international scaling connections, and funding to fuel
innovative, circular projects across southern Ontario.
Building on the learnings and success from the previous cohorts of the COIL Activate accelerator,
as well as the COIL Evolve pre-accelerator, Cohort 3 of COIL Activate has been revised and
improved. COIL Evolve has been merged into COIL Activate to create a new, more accessible
program for circular businesses.
This 6 month program offers:
- A non-repayable grant from $5,000 to $20,000 per company
- An educational program focused on circular practices (approx. $7200 value) with group discussions
- Up to 24 hours of targeted support and expertise from business leaders ($3600 value)
- Engagement and networking activities
- Optional 0% financing for 24 months from Harvest Impact